Our Company Values
For those who are looking for financial advice, we realize the available options are many and deciding who to work with is a challenging problem. Listed below are our Company Values which we hope will give you a better understanding of how we operate.
- People Matter – We believe that each person is innately valuable and worthy of respect and honor. We believe that relationships matter and that business is relational, top to bottom. People First, Money Second is a priority statement that places people and relationships ahead of financial matters.
- Integrity Matters – We believe that integrity and truth matter. We believe we need to conduct our business in such a way that we are “above reproach. We believe suitability and ethical practices come from placing a high value on other people and their needs before our own.
- Communication Matters – We believe that communication with our client partners builds and maintains the trust that is necessary for business relationships to reach their full potential. We believe that our client partners deserve the type of communication that is frequent, timely, truthful, & relevant.
- Service Matters – We believe that good service is practical and that great service is necessary in the pursuit of business excellence. We will pursue perfection and in so doing “catch a little excellence along the way.” (Vince Lombardi)
Lifetime Plus Inc.
Bill Lillvis is the founder and President of Lifetime Plus Inc, an insurance and financial services provider. Bill utilizes 18 years of wealth management experience to help individuals and their families with asset growth maximization and preservation, innovative risk management and tax strategies. Bill’s financial services career began as a fiduciary and client service representative for a law firm providing education and peace of mind for those seeking solutions to secure their estate planning goals. Now he maintains those same standards with the primary focus on preserving and shielding his clients’ assets and wealth, while providing growth potential. Bill has helped thousands of individuals and couples work through the complexities of reaching their financial goals AND enjoy a worry-free retirement. His company has helped his clients guarantee their futures and avoid the risks and pitfalls that could endanger their leisure years.
Bill holds a degree from the University of Michigan and has built a strong practice through a belief that managing risk and preserving capital are key factors in developing a sound financial plan. Lifetime Plus Inc. brings a unique perspective to the practice of Retirement planning by working with clients through a collaborative consultative approach to produce customized “Financial Solutions” that may address multiple issues such as College Funding for families, Tax Management and Long Term Care. Bill’s independent status allows him the freedom to best serve his clients, without bias to any product, strategy, service or company. He utilizes his team of professionals to coordinate and ensure a completely customized plan for each of his client’s situations.
When not managing his company, providing client service or research for client needs, Bill is very active in fitness training, enjoys travel and the outdoors, has earned a Black Belt in Martial Arts and is a member of the University of Michigan Alumni Association. He enjoys his integral role in family affairs with his widowed mother, who at age 90 plus, has been a life-long inspiration, and a wonderful daughter and her family who are a constant source of joy and pride.
With changes in Social Security, exploding costs of raising a family and changes in the world economy, Lifetime Plus Inc. focuses on helping individuals and their families understand the impact their financial decisions have on their goals today and their retirement tomorrow.
Lifetime Plus Inc. is an accredited company with the Better Business Bureau; Rated A+ and Listed under Insurance and Wealth Management.
- Planning for Retirement
- Financial Planning Options
- Income Planning
- Social Security Analysis
- Risk Management
- Investment Strategies
- Planning for College
- Planning for the Estate
- Tax Management Strategies
Plan For Your Future
There is no one “best place” to put your retirement money because each individual and couple has unique requirements, different tolerances for risk, and need their money at different times. Likewise, there is no one place to keep your money that fits everyone for exactly the same reasons. Your unique circumstances must be taken into consideration if you seek to find the “most favorable place” for your retirement money. This is where we can be of service.